New RHIO Admin Attestation feature is Live!
Attention RHIO Admins
Rochester RHIO has improved the RHIO Admins User Access tab. As a qualified entity (QE) in New York State, these enhancements ensure the appropriateness of access and reinforce the importance of security compliance with our community health information exchange. New workflow enhancements include:
- RHIO Admin 90 day notification: A prompt for RHIO Admins to validate user access every 90 days.
- Portal User 45 day notification: A prompt for RHIO Provider Portal Users to stay active by logging in to avoid losing access.
- Attestation screen: Confirm employees are still active of their organization who still need access to RHIO services.
- Grouping by frequency: RHIO Admins will select an individual checkbox on each user that is still with the organization.
- Users most likely to be inactive (last login date) will be shown first in a separate table.
- New “Select all” feature to complete 20-25 attestations at a time.
- Confirmation screen: RHIO Admins are able to disable all un-checked users in one transaction. This includes the ability to return to previous screen to check or uncheck users, or can confirm.
- Progress bar: Displays RHIO Admins overall attestation progress for the 90 days.