Data Exchange Incentive Program (DEIP) - HIE Adoption
Learn more about DEIP program eligibility requirements, data contribution requirements, program milestones, payments, and more by going to https://www.nyehealth.org/services/hie-adoption/
Important Documents for RHIO Users
- Image Modalities by Data Source (Example: What file types does Elizabeth Wende contribute to RHIO?)
- HIM, Paper Off Contact List
Key Reports & Supporting Research
Key Research Completed by Rochester RHIO
- Statistical Research Report: Community Health Indicators (Data Year: 2017) | Press Release
- White Paper: Cross-Sector Data Exchange White Paper: Data Use & Legal Privacy | Press Release
- White Paper: Rochester RHIO's Medical Director, Tarun Kothari, MD, Facilitates Connectivity
Scholarly Research About Health Information Exchange
- Health Information Exchange and Frequency of Repeat Medical Imaging (AJMC.com, 11/2014)
- The potential for community-based health information exchange systems to reduce hospital readmissions (jamia.bmj.com, 08/2014)
- Association between use of a health information exchange system and hospital admissions (aci-journal.org, 03/2014)
Download Community/Quality Measures
As healthcare reform continues, the industry’s headlong shift from fee-for-service to a pay-for-performance model means quality improvement projects have become more top-of-mind for hospitals and healthcare systems, and this means that clinical metrics are more important than ever.
The Community Metrics Cross Walk team is now providing links to the most updated documents for your review as you plan your data analytics program.
- 2017 PCMH: Quality Measures Crosswalk
- CMS Measures Inventory
- NYS: VBP Quality Measure Set (2017)
- APC Core Measures (GRIPA/AHP)
Previous: 2016 Community Measures Crosswalk [Release Date: July 1, 2016]
The data provided in the 2016 Community Measures Crosswalk begins with the CMS Master List, issued by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We identified those measures that practices in our community needed to access by adding tabs for MACRA, PCMH, FQHC, HEDIS, GRIPA, and more.
The Community Measures Crosswalk Workgroup is a subgroup of the Rochester PCMH Collaborative. Members include:
- Deb Blanchard, RRHS
- Diane Dale, Canisteo Valley Family Medicine
- Cynthia Korpal, URMC
- Martha Osowski, URMC
- Nancy Buffum-Herman, FLPPS
Comments and suggestions should be sent to: email@example.com
Health information technology (HIT) is changing the way that health care is delivered in our community, in New York State, and across the country. The goal of HIT adoption and meaningful use is to enable improvement in health care quality, increase affordability and advance health care outcomes by supporting medical decisions and the delivery of coordinated, preventive, patient-centered care.
If you would like specific information on resources for medical practices planning to purchase electronic health record systems,visit the Services section of this website, or contact your Regional Account Manager at 877.865.RHIO (7446).
For general background on health information technology and government initiatives to promote it, these resources may be helpful.